Use Code FRIENDSWHOCLAY for $10 off each ticket
when you purchase 2-4 tickets
Use Code CLAYSQUAD at checkout for $15 off each ticket
when you purchase 5 or more tickets
Join me for a fun filled 5 & half hours, spent with like minded people, chatting, laughing, eating, drinking & most importantly, tapping into your creativity. I believe we all have creativity within & polymer clay is an amazing & fun medium for accessing this.
I will guide you through the making process, including tips & tricks to avoid some beginner mistakes & how to create a fabulous pair of statement earrings with your own hands.
You will create your own beautiful clay earrings from start to finish & take home with you at 3 - 5 pairs of completed earrings.
10am - 3:30pm (this may seem like a long time but time flies when you are in the creative zone)
- All tools & materials required to make & complete your creations
- In depth demonstrations by experienced polymer clay artist, Chris
- A huge array of colours (40+) to inspire your creativity
- Guidance throughout the making process & plenty of chance to ask questions
- Delicious individual grazing boxes to keep you fuelled to create, plus snacks (dietary requirements will be accommodated)
- A glass of bubbles or kombucha in the afternoon session
- And of course, your fab creations!!!
Venue is 19 on Green, Brompton.
Venue is wheelchair accessible
Gift Voucher now available - purchase for a loved one, they can then book a date that suits them. (You will be sent a PDF which you can print or email the receiver)
- In the event that a session needs to be moved or cancelled, all ticket holders will have the option to transfer their booking or receive a refund
- Bookings are transferable up to 24hrs prior to start time
- Bookings are refundable up to 72hrs prior to start time
- No refunds will be issued for no shows