Join me for a fun filled 5 & half hours, spent with like minded people, chatting, laughing, eating, drinking & most importantly, tapping into your creativity. I believe we all have creativity within & polymer clay is an amazing medium for tapping into this.
I will guide you through the making process, including tips & tricks to avoid some beginner mistakes & how to create a fabulous pair of statement earrings with your own hands.
You will create your own beautiful clay earrings from start to finish & take home with you at least one pair of statement earrings and some studs.
Please bring with you an image, item or piece of clothing that inspires you. Pinterest is a great place to start! But if you have a dress that you have always wanted to have matching earrings for, then bring that along.
Bring a takeaway container for any scrap clay or uncured pieces.
10am - 3:30pm, this may seem like a long time but most people wished the workshop was longer!
What do you get?
- In depth demonstrations by experienced polymer clay artist, Chris from Obiq.
- All the bits & bobs needed to finish the earrings beautifully in the session.
- Use of all the tools required & plenty of clay to make your vision come to life.
- Guidance throughout the making process & plenty of chance to ask questions
- A delicious grazing box to keep you fuelled to create (plus extra snack if needed).
- A complimentary glass of bubbles or kombucha in the afternoon session
- A little something extra to take home.
- And of course, your fab creations!!!
Venue is 19 on Green, Brompton.
We will be situated in the Industry Room.
Masks are a must in the common areas of the venue, but can be taken off once in our session. Please ensure that you check in on arrival to the venue.