Join me for a fun filled 5 & half hours, spent with like minded people, chatting, laughing, eating, drinking & most importantly, tapping into your creativity. I believe we all have creativity within & polymer clay is an amazing medium for tapping into this.
I will guide you through the making process, including tips & tricks to avoid some beginner mistakes & how to create a fabulous pair of statement earrings with your own hands.
You will create your own beautiful clay earrings from start to finish & take home with you at least one pair of statement earrings and some studs.
Please bring with you an image, item or piece of clothing that inspires you. Pinterest is a great place to start! But if you have a dress that you have always wanted to have matching earrings for, then bring that along.
Bring a takeaway container for any scrap clay or uncured pieces.
10am - 3:30pm, this may seem like a long time but most people wished the workshop was longer!
What do you get?
- In depth demonstrations by experienced polymer clay artist, Chris from Obiq.
- All the bits & bobs needed to finish the earrings beautifully in the session.
- Use of all the tools required & plenty of clay to make your vision come to life.
- Guidance throughout the making process & plenty of chance to ask questions
- A delicious grazing box to keep you fuelled to create (plus extra snack if needed).
- A complimentary glass of bubbles or kombucha in the afternoon session
- A little something extra to take home.
- And of course, your fab creations!!!
Venue is 19 on Green, Brompton.
We will be situated in the Industry Room.
Masks are a must in the common areas of the venue, but can be taken off once in our session. Please ensure that you check in on arrival to the venue.
Gift Voucher now available - purchase for a loved one, they can then book a date that suits them. (You will be sent a PDF which you can print or email the receiver)
If dates need to be moved or cancelled, any ticket holders will have the option to transfer their booking or receive a refund.